If you’re worried about palpitations, carry a Kardia. It will reliably detect atrial fibrillation (AF) and provide a heart rate reading too.
The Kardia Band produces quality ECG on your Apple watch (not included).
It’s quick and easy to use with a free app from the App store and it’s available for both 38mm and 42mm Apple watches.
Simply place your thumb on the sensor built into the strap for just 35 seconds to record an ECG trace on your watch. You can speak your symptoms into the watch to record with the trace. Speech is converted to text in the report.
Once completed you can review, save, print and email your recording from the Kardia app on your iPhone.
Capture cardiac events whenever or wherever they happen. When symptoms occur, instantly record the event on your watch and send it to your doctor by email.
Kardia need never leave your side when it’s part of your Apple watch.
Instant analysis provides accurate detection of atrial fibrillation (AF) and can rule out normal palpitations. Cardiologists agree that AliveCor® Kardia is an accurate tool for assessment.
- Ideal for Apple watch users
- Discreetly replaces the strap on your Apple watch for the ultimate in wearable technology
- Featured in the Daily Express, Financial Times and Vogue magazine
- Only works with Apple watch (not included)
- Medical Grade: the first medical grade electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG) band for the Apple Watch and a breakthrough in proactive heart health.
- Instant ECG/EKG Analysis: With a quick, discreet touch of Kardia Band, know instantly if your heart rhythm is normal or if possible atrial fibrillation (AF) is detected in your ECG/EKG.
- Track and Share: Capture reliable heart activity data and relay it to your doctor to inform your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- More Than ECGs/EKGs: Use voice memos to keep track of palpitations, shortness of breath, dietary habits and exercise patterns.
- Integrate with Health app and Google Fit for personal heart health insights. One-time setup and activation.
- Kardia Band is CE Marked.