Now you can automatically detect potentially serious heart arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation, using the Kardia Mobile ECG by AliveCor® with your smartphone…
- Takes just 30 seconds to find out whether you have an abnormal heart rhythm
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand so you can easily take ECG recordings on-the-go
- Your data is automatically stored in the app so that you can share it with your doctor to quickly make treatment decisions together
How does the Kardia Mobile ECG by AliveCor® benefit you?
Whether you have a heart rhythm disorder, or you’re just health-savvy and want to keep on top of your heart health, the Kardia Mobile ECG is a great way for you to manage your heart health…
- Heart rhythm and pulse rate at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere
- Use voice memos to keep track of palpitations, shortness of breath, dietary habits and exercise patterns– so you can match any trends between your activity, your rhythm and your pulse
- Small and discreet with a handy attachment plate that sticks to your phone, so it won’t be accidentally misplaced
How does it work?
Open the Kardia app and press the ‘Record Now’ button. Either place your fingers onto the metal plates, or place the plates against your chest and it will automatically start measuring your heart rhythm.
After 30 seconds, your results will instantly appear on the screen, telling you what your pulse rate is and whether your heart rhythm is normal or not.
The app will store all of your readings and you can even add in any information that may have affected your pulse and rhythm…
Like if you’ve had caffeine, or have recently exercised.
So, you have all the information you need to take to your doctor or cardiologist, automatically stored in the app.
What is the Kardia app?
Automatically store your ECG readings in the app for free, so there’s no need for keeping a manual record. You will have all of your data at your fingertips, using the in-app journal.
Alternatively, you can sign up to their premium subscription for added benefits…
- Unlimited storage and history so you can track your heart health over time to detect changes, such as AF, that could lead to stroke
- ECG, heart rate and key modifiable risk factors for stroke (blood pressure, activity, weight)
- Monthly reports that you can share with your doctor with all the information needed for better care
Every purchase of Kardia Mobile comes with a free 30-day Premium subscription trial, which you can choose to continue for £9.99 per month (this is done through the app, once your free trial has ended).
How will this help your doctor?
With the app, you can give your doctor greater access to your data to understand the cause of your symptoms and other abnormalities, such as atrial fibrillation (AF) episodes, and make the right treatment decisions together.
- Single lead ECG
- Apple and Android app
- CE Marked, with positive NICE advice: Clinically proven, used by leading cardiologists
- Extensively used in clinical trials (including NICE)
- 12-month battery life on average
- 24-month warranty