If your loved one struggles with time association, they might find the Talking Reminder Clock helps them remember to do things at the correct time.
Forgetfulness can sometimes have serious consequences, especially if it’s missing doses of medication or wandering alone at night. Thankfully, the Talking Reminder Clock gives you a really simple way for you to help them with time association and also remind them about important upcoming events…
How will the clock help your loved one?
- Announces the time, day of the week and the date, simply by pressing a button (which is also really useful if they have a visual impairment)
- Remind them to take their medication, do important daily tasks or go to appointments, using the six daily alarms
- Record the reminders yourself, so that they’re prompted with a voice they recognise
- Reminders will repeat for 60 seconds, or until a manual stop has been activated, so you know they will hear the reminder
How will the clock help you?
- Reduces the need for you to check on your loved one, because you know the clock will keep them on track
- Gives you peace of mind that they won’t forget anything important
- Allows you to help your loved one remain independent
- 6 customisable reminders that last up to 10 seconds
- Battery and mains-powered
- Time/date/day announcement
- Option to purchase a mains power cable