Our Paediatric Anti-Suffocation Pillows are completely breathable, allowing for free airflow and for fluids to drain away, keeping your little one cool and comfortable throughout sleep.
Simple and straight forward to use, the intelligent design of our Paediatric Anti-suffocation pillow with its castellated surface ensures the user can breathe at all times. The blocks act as individual springs and are not felt when using the pillow. The channels between the blocks provide a space for fluids to drain away from the pillow surface, keeping the child comfortable and safe.
For children with epilepsy, a seizure in bed might pose a risk of suffocation through restriction of breathing if the seizure pushes the child’s face into the pillow. Using our Paediatric Anti-Suffocation Pillow (epilepsy pillow) can help ensure that breathing doesn’t become obstructed during a seizure, enhancing the child’s safety and offering reassurance to families and carers.
The pillow comes in 3 sizes:
- 0 – 2 years old (50 mm pillow)
- 2 – 5 years old (75 mm pillow)
- 5+ years old (100 mm pillow)
Spare pillow cases are available for each size of pillow.
- Made of a special material, which ensures that breathing won’t be restricted if your child has a seizure during the night
- Reduces the risk of SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy), meaning that you can sleep soundly knowing that your little one will be safe and comfortable.
- Recommended by the British Epilepsy Society, for extra peace of mind
We recommend using our open weave paediatric anti-suffocation pillowcase with this product.
Please see our also see our epilepsy anti-suffocation pillow.
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of this paediatric anti-suffocation pillow unless faulty.