Give your loved one personalised reminders to help them remember to do things, using the MemRabel Dayclock Reminder
You can programme reminder alarms using personal photos, videos and audio or text messages, which can be set daily, weekly or on specific dates.
(So if your loved one often forgets important appointments – this is ideal!)
At the alarm time, the selected reminder will play, along with any video or image you choose to go with it.
This is a really great way to remind your loved one to do a particular task…even when you can’t be there!
The MemRabel can also be used as a clock, displaying the time and also the period of the day…
(Morning, afternoon, or evening)
So your loved one won’t get confused about whether it’s 10 in the morning, or 10 in the evening!
How does the MemRabel Dayclock Reminder benefit your loved one?
- Give them subtle alarm reminders to help them remember to do things: take their medication, have a drink, or whatever you know they sometimes forget to do…
- Record your own voice reminders so they are prompted with a voice they recognise
- Also displays the period of day (morning, afternoon, evening) to reduce confusion with the time of day
- Helps to reduce their anxiety and frustration about missing important dates and events
How does the MemRabel Dayclock Reminder benefit you?
- Peace of mind that your loved one won’t become distressed or confused by forgetting things
- You no longer have to worry about them wandering in the night, if they get confused by the time of day
- No hassle setting the alarms up – you can see how to set them up by taking a look at our video