If a picture says a thousand words, how many for a video?
Bring memories back to life for your loved one with dementia, or even just an older relative, by uploading all of your mobile phone videos to an album for them to enjoy anytime they want…
- Upload personal videos to relive happy memories
- Great activity to reduce boredom by filling the album with their favourite videos
- Can also be used for those with dementia to remind them how to do specific tasks, with how-to videos
How does the video album benefit your loved one?
Triggers memories – record and tell the adventures, joys and mishaps of that wedding, holiday or other special occasion
Reduces boredom – upload their favourite videos or even TV programme, so they can watch it anywhere, at any time
Provides comfort – it can act as a security tool if your loved one is in an unfamiliar place and it may help to see familiar faces
Quick reference tool – upload how-to videos to show them exactly how to do everyday tasks, such as making a cup of tea
How does the video album benefit you?
- Opens up communication and enables greater interaction with your loved one
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your loved one has an item that they can go to for comfort and reference
How does the video album work?
The Video Album is a great way to remember those special times. This can be a collection of videos that represent happy events – weddings, holidays and the birth of children.
It’s specially designed to be simple and easy-to-use, and looks just like a normal photo album.
- It’s really simple to upload and remove videos from the album, by plugging in your mobile, tablet or PC (USB cable provided for PC)
- Easy-to-use – simply open the album to switch it on and the first video will automatically play, and close the album to switch it off
- Easy to navigate through the videos – you can pause and resume the videos with the ‘Play/Pause’ button, and easily change the volume with the ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ buttons
- Blank cover, so that you can customise it with photos or anything that will help your loved one link the video to specific memories