SafeMotion helps the elderly to live at home longer, retaining their independence and confidence.
- Supports elderly or vulnerable people live independently in their day to day life
- Give elderly the confidence to go outdoors, walks, do usual activities even when alone
- Give people the confidence to be able to call for help anytime and anywhere if needed.
The SafeMotion movement zone feature was especially designed for people with dementia.
SafeMotion issues an alert as soon as the user leaves the safe movement zone. This triggers automatic tracking and allows users to be located immediately.
This model is black and comes with a rubber strap with strap lengths of 7cm and 11cm. The top button is red.
- touch screen
- read function for time, notifications, appointments and reminders
- user can send SOS alerts that contains their map location
- silent alert
- contact list with photos
- alerts are sent to a pre-defined list of contacts by SMS, email or call
- location updates of the wearer can be viewed on the via the app or web portal
- if the wearer leaves a designated area an alert is automatically triggered
- 24-hour call centre
- the watch can be managed and configured through the web portal
- designed to work indoors and out
- uses a SIM card
- SIM plan can be set up to make outgoing non-emergency type calls
- charging station