The SafeMotion GPS Watch combines location-tracking and ‘mobile phone’ functions all in an easy-to-use watch…
- Instantly track your loved one’s location, whether they are indoors or outdoors
- They can easily contact you in an emergency, just with the touch of a button
- Looks and acts just like a normal smartwatch, so they don’t feel like they’re being monitored
How does the watch work?
When your loved one needs to contact you in an emergency, they simply press the red SOS button on the screen or the side of the watch for 3 seconds…
- You and up to two other contacts (these three contacts become the emergency alerting chain) will receive a phone call and a text message to let you know that your loved one needs help
- And your loved one will receive a notification as soon as you ‘accept’ the alert through the SafeMotion web portal, so they know that help is on its way
- The text message you receive will contain a Google Maps link, to allow you to see exactly where your loved one is
The watch uses WiFi and the mobile network, so you can keep in touch with your loved one both indoors and outdoors.
You can also set up ‘Safe movement zone alerts’, so that you will be notified if your loved one leaves an area they shouldn’t.
How will the watch help my loved one?
- Your loved one can easily contact you in an emergency, just with the touch of a button
- The watch can remind your loved one to do important things, such as to take their medication or go to an appointment
- They can also easily keep in touch with you when they want to, either by sending text messages or making phone calls
- Your loved one can also easily keep track of time, either by using the smartwatch face or the audio clock (which announces the time)