- Our dual display reminder clock allows you to choose between two displays to suit your loved one’s needs: one which shows the period of day, e.g. ‘now it’s Wednesday Afternoon’ or a calendar display, which shows the time
- Automatically adjusts display brightness so the screen can be seen at night – this prevents your loved one from wandering during the night
- Reduces your loved one’s anxiety about missing important dates and events
Why does the Reminder Clock dual display reminder clock have two displays?
People at different stages of dementia have different needs. Those in the early stages may not need the display that only shows the period of day, but will still benefit from having the time on a large, easy-to-read display.
As dementia progresses, they may benefit from a simpler display, which just shows the period of day.
This means that the Reminder Clock can be adapted as your loved one’s needs change.
How does the Reminder Clock benefit my loved one?
- Reduces their confusion about the time of day
- Helps them to distinguish between day and night. This reduces the likelihood of them wandering at inappropriate times and getting into potentially unsafe situations
- The display can be changed as their needs change
How does the Reminder Clock benefit me?
- Reduces your anxiety about your loved one wandering at night
- Gives you a tool to help orientate your loved one to the period of day when they are becoming anxious and confused
Click the ‘Add to Basket’ button at the top of the page, for the peace of mind you deserve…
- Easy to set up – plug and play straight from the box.
- Clear, simple display.
- Anti-tamper button sequencing, so your loved one can’t accidentally change the settings.
- 12-month warranty.
- Can be switched off and moved around the house without the time needing to be reset.