The Rosebud Reminder Clock has been developed to help prompt people to do daily tasks, aimed at relieving stress and anxiety that can build up when unknown events occur.
The Rosebud Reminder Clock has been developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals with a vast range of experience and knowledge in elderly care as well as direct feedback from those living with and carers of people with dementia, even down to the selection and length of the alarm chimes which are specifically designed to offer ease of understanding.
Each of the inbuilt alarms have been added to cover the vast majority of regular tasks that happen each day.
The clear selectable screens can be simply displayed at a touch of the button.
- 4 different Screen display options
- 8″ screen size
- 17 inbuilt alarms
- Add your own video or text and audio reminders by USB or SD card
- No complicated Remote Controls, that can be lost or misplaced
- Simple button pad operation on the back
- Available in Black or White frame
- Wall mountable or will stand up on the built in stand
- Auto dimming for night and day time